Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Stuffed kefta

Happy 4th of July!!

Burgers and hot dogs are great and all but this 4th of July I decided to make something a little different so I gave these stuffed sliders a go and I didn't regret it. The spices used on the burger are the standard moroccan mix that make a burger become a kefta :-) but the twist is that each slider was stuffed with a little feta cheese and a quarter of a boiled egg Yes it sounds odd but it is delicious!!



And here's a look at what's inside


directions

mix the hamburger meat with chopped cilantro a very finley chopped onion (I grate mine) paprika, cumin, pepper and salt.

Shape into balls and flaten each ball in the palm of your hand, add a little feta cheese to the center and top with a quarter of a boiled egg. Bring the sides of the circle that you have formed to the middle and shape your kefta into the shape shown in the first picture. cook on the grill.

We had some cranberry/sprite to drink and I added some of my strawberry ice cubes that were very fit for the occasion.




No comments:

Post a Comment