Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Marinated chicken skewers

I tend to go for my number one marinade for chicken skewers most of the time since I am always sure of the outcome: tender and deliciously tangy chicken. This time I decided to try something new and wanted to stay away from the flavor I am used to. After a quick research on the Internet I got inspired to make a combination of a few recipes to come up with flavors that would compliment each other.

Verdict? This marinade is a keeper since it produced delicious, very tender chicken...I will be making it over and over again. Do try it and you will see what I am talking about.



Ingredients:

I used these ingredients for 3 big boneless skinless chicken breasts

3 tablespoons mayonnaise (light is fine)
1and 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 minced shallot
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1/4 of a bouillon cube
salt and pepper to taste

Mix all the ingredients and marinade the chicken for at least 3 hours in the fridge.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment