Saturday, January 7, 2012

Me blogger?! Naaah

It never crossed my mind that I would ever want to create a blog since I don't like the very idea of letting people (aka: strangers) know what's going on in my life. I don't even have a Facebook account!! but this here is different; it's a food blog meant to preserve all my favorite recipes for my children and in the future my grand children...Awww Sweet right?!

This whole idea started as a New Year resolution; I wanted to type up a cook book with all the recipes that I gathered over the years in my (very messy and old) recipe note book but before then translate them all into English (Some of them are in my native Arabic and some are in my second language: French) We want our English speaking second and third generations to be able to understand it after all!

My cooking style is very international; mainly Moroccan with a lot of french influences and of course American classics that I always find a way to put my little twist on...I love pasta so that would count as italian cooking right? Maybe not but I thought I'd throw another country in there.

Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment