Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lemon chicken with home made fries (djaj b les frites)

Some of my best memories from my childhood involve food, I remember sneaking into the kitchen while my mom was making the fries to top her lemon chicken and grabbing a handful as a little appetizer before the meal was served...She would always chase me away and tell me that I would be too full for the meal (I was never too full for anything she made LOL)

This combination might be unfamiliar if you've only known french fries as cheeseburger's best friend (which is very true!!) but those yummy fries have been around the world and made other friends too!!

You can find the recipe for the lemon chicken here, just add home made fries and serve with some bread for soaking up that sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment