Sunday, August 19, 2012

Eid cookies 2 and our Eid breakfast

Today is Eid al Fitr; the celebration of the end of the fasting month of Ramadan. I had posted some pictures of the cookies I made to celebrate and here are some more that I made yesterday.
I've also included pictures of ou breakfast table as it is the most important meal of this celebration... having breakfast again for the first time after one month is something worth celebrating you know! :-)

I will be posting the recipes for Eid cookies as soon as I get out of my sugar coma LOL

On the table, semonlina pancakes/mssamen/cookies, cookies and more cookies :-)


                                                         
                                                              chocolate cookies

                                                               Chewy almond cookies        
Pecan cookies and chocolate pecan cookies (Sugar free)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment